Q: How many Atlanta Falcons does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A: Nobody knows and we may never find out!
Q: Why is a referee like an angry chicken?
A: They both have foul mouths.
Q: Why can't you play football in the jungle?
A: Because there are too many cheetahs.
Q: Why is the football stadium hot after the game?
A: Because all the fans have left.
A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. Afterward he asked her how she liked the game. "I liked it, but I couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents," she said. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well, everyone kept yelling, 'Get the quarter back!'"
The Hierarchy of Balls
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate officers is GOLF.
The higher you are in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.
Jokes: jokes4us.com; jokeswarehouse.com